The Atheq System for Youth
Youth will learn essential postural elements, movement mechanics, and neuromuscular techniques for greater physical wellbeing. Movement patterns and habits are learned at young ages. With proper instruction on the above, our youth can be set up for success and longevity in regards to their physical health. Youth programming will cover the following.
- Cognitive Neuromuscular Re-Patterning™ to address muscle imbalances improper neuromuscular firing sequences.
- Gluteal engagement in all activities that require a hip-hinge.
- Postural keys to help prevent injury, and strengthen core musculature throughout their lives.
- Walking/running neuromuscular firing patterns.
- Identification and correction of early poor motor patterning.
Schedule A Free Consultation Today!